Request a Consultation
Celestial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery COVID-19 Response
Here at Celestial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the safety of our patients and staff is a top priority. Our patients are a mixed population of healthy patients and those who are fighting breast cancer, receiving treatments that compromise their immune systems. These are unprecedented times but to keep everyone safe we have charted a path forward for our practice with the following operating procedures in place:
- Masks within the office for staff and visitors are mandatory and must be kept on at all times in the office. If you do not have a mask, we offer disposable masks for purchase in our office. Simply notify our staff of your need before your arrival and we will supply you with one before entry.
- Increased sanitizing: This will include but is not limited to mandatory hand sanitizing upon entry, sanitizing all touched surfaces in between patients and using disposable paper gowns.
- No handshake, no touch unless necessary policy: Don’t be offended, a warm smile will do for now!
- Spacing our appointments even more to prevent too many people from being in the office a that same time.
- Limiting non-patient visitors: We love meeting your family and friends. But, for the time being, anyone one who is not a patient may not enter the office. They are welcome to wait in the lobby or the car. This includes minors, and this is for our collective safety. If this means you will need to reschedule your visit or set up a virtual appointment, we will be more than happy to assist you with this.
- Limiting in-person routine follow ups: If you don’t have an active concern, we are postponing in-person routine follow ups to prevent unnecessary crowding in the office and thereby decrease the risk of spreading infection. For this group of patients we will switch to virtual follow ups via Skype, Zoom or FaceTime until further notice.
- If YOU have a fever, cough, cold or any such symptoms, we kindly ask that you call to reschedule your appointment.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR COVID-19 RELEASE FORM
As always, we care a great deal for our patients and want you to be safe. Together, caring for ourselves and each other, we WILL get through this!!
The Celestial Plastic Surgery Team